Welcome to "Transforming Impact"
Each month, we share insights about industry trends, resources for building a sustainable business, and opportunities to enrol in programmes to support your next STEPS towards your goals.
Upcoming Events, Celebrations and Collaborations
It has been a productive and exciting April. So much so, that one of my children was curious enough to asked me 'Mum, what EXACTLY do you do?'
Have you ever had that experience? Have you ever asked a group of non-pharmacists - 'what does a pharmacist do?' - and listen to their answers? Read on (to the end) for my answer!
We are so excited to share this month's newsletter with you because May is an important month.
Our 4Front Pharmacy Online Team will be out and about at two events this month, and we invite you to connect with us and discuss your Pharmacy Training needs.
10-12 May we'll be at the IPU National Pharmacy Conference in the Galmont Hotel in Galway. Click here for more information.
18 May, as members of the Irish Pharmacy Award Expert Judging Panel, we'll be attending the 2019 Irish Pharmacy Awards at Clayton Hotel on Burlington Road in Dublin. You can read more about the judging panel on page 55 of May edition of IPN Click here for more information
Creating win-win partnerships and collaborations with clients and vendors is something we are passionate about creating at 4Front Pharmacy. Therefore we are delighted to celebrate our educational partnership with Irish Pharmacy News (IPN). Click here to download the full article. Click here to register for FREE monthly CPD Certification.
Lastly, we want to send a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! to all Pharmacists who recently received notification of a successful outcome of their IIOP 2018/19 ePortfolio Review. We are delighted to be partnering again with Pharmaconex to bring you 'Preparing for ePortfolio Review' Webinars in August. Keep an eye out for our email notifications over the summer.
Last Month: 4Front Pharmacy Online Team at the 2019 Pharmacy Show
Were you able to attend the 2019 Pharmacy Show in Dublin at the Aviva Stadium last month? Karen Ahern, David Mc Lean and I were thrilled to officially launch 4Front Pharmacy Online, demonstrate our online training platform and answer questions about https://4frontpharmacy.ie/
Congratulations to those of you who have already registered for either the free training or our launch offer Premium Membership. If you haven't yet, why not CLICK HERE to try out 4Front Pharmacy Training for free.
So to answer the ''What do you do?' question, here is a flavour of my last month.
On Easter Saturday, my Mum turned 70 and we had a big family gathering of 4 generations of Dungans and three generations of Maythams. My niece turned 21 on Easter Sunday, and my April Fool's baby, is now 13 and celebrated his confirmation last Sunday. From my 99 year old grandmother, (the family matriarch) to my pregnant cousin's unborn baby, and all ages in between, we focused on family, fun, health and wellbeing (and the beautiful weather helped!). For us, that is what community is all about.
From a professional perspective, our activities have focused on supporting pharmacy teams to perform at their best, so that they can confidently deliver service excellence, create business growth through personal, professional and business training and development.
So what does that entail exactly? Well it varies, but this month, I have been doing the following:
- delivering OTC and STEPS Consultation Skills training live in Tralee and Graiguenamanagh, so that they can demonstrate consultation skills mastery and practice their nightmare scenarios in a safe setting.
- conducting pharmacy assessment system peer audits, which a special focus on observing the quality of pharmacy consultations for clients.
- dispensing, to ensure that my pharmacy knowledge and skills are current and relevant. I love putting what I teach into practice by engaging with customers at the pharmacy counter.
- facilitating pharmacy leadership strategic development days in Kilkenny, to support them to successfully lead their business through change.
- leading a 6-week Chronic Disease Self Management Programme in Waterford to enable participants to live well with their condition and leverage a positive relationship with their own body, family, friends and healthcare professionals.
- building relationships with our clients and vendors, so that we create opportunities for mutual growth and collaboration.
- doing the important (but not urgent) work that is so critical for professional integrity and business growth - reviewing and implementing our strategic plan, in line with customer feedback.
- contributing to international, high level online mastermind groups as part of my personal, professional and business development, so that I can best serve our clients and lead my team.
- and the list goes on
Behind the scenes, our talented 4Front Pharmacy team has been diligently creating and developing 4Front Pharmacy's Online platform and training content as a One-Stop Shop for Pharmacy Team Training. We create at least one training module per week, so our customers are constantly learning so they can continually grow their results. CLICK HERE to login or register for free access to our training.
Feedback from our pioneering initial premium users (including pharmacists, technicians, OTC and cosmetic staff), strongly indicated that the 4Front Pharmacy Premium Membership was such a valuable way to contribute to raising the bar for pharmacy in Ireland, that we offered our product to a wider pharmacy audience for the first time by hosting a stand at the United Drug Pharmacy Show. It has been exciting to hear case studies of how individuals and pharmacy teams are already applying what they are learning with their customers, sometimes within minutes of completing an online learning module! Its a journey of continuous and never ending improvement.
CLICK HERE to try out 4Front Pharmacy Continuous and Never Ending Performance Improvement Programme for free.
What would your answer be to the 'What do you do?' question? Does reflecting on what you do, inspire and energise you, or exhaust and drain you?
Next STEPS Strategy Session
If reflecting on the question 'What do you do?' leaves you anything other than 'inspired and energised' let's schedule a Next STEPS strategy session to discover how you can tap back into you and your team's motivation. and peak performance. Click here to schedule a 40-minute, complimentary, "Next Steps" Strategy Session with Rachel.
Connect with Rachel
4Front Pharmacy Founder, Rachel Dungan is a Pharmacist, Trainer and Professional Coach. She has over 20 years experience in hospital and community pharmacy. Her passion is empowering pharmacy leaders and their teams to be and do their best. She is ICF Ireland Executive and Leadership Coach of the Year 2019. Contact Rachel at 086 602 5584 Email: email@example.com