Here at 4Front, we have been very busy with educational campaigns and workshops, and we want to take a moment and connect the dots with you. Our goal is to provide an integrated solution to your business professional and team building efforts through our programming. Here's how we've been joining the dots to provide those solutions:
- OTC Pharmacy Excellence Programme -- This programme supports you and your team in the development of practical knowledge and behaviours that further develop core competencies and pharmacy excellence.
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profile -- This assessment tool is extremely useful in building a strong team, making decisions for promoting team members, and increasing the effectiveness and connectivity of customer service throughout the pharmacy.
- Free Video Training Series -- The "4 Effective STEPs to Avoid Paralysing Conflicts and Build Relationships" is designed to uncover areas of improvement for each individual on your team and help them improve decision making and relationship building skills that will benefit each person individually, your team, and your customers.
- L.E.A.D. Online Programme -- The modular L.E.A.D. Online Programme embraces four key areas of competence -- Leadership, Engagement, Alignment, and Discipline. The programme is offered as a live, mastermind option which includes live workshops and 1-on-1 coaching, and as a self-study option with 1-on-1 coaching as an additional service.
- Medical Coaching Learning Community -- The MCLC is a private community of thought leaders in the fields of pharmacy, medical coaching, and holistic services that complement all the programming 4Front has to offer.
4Front OTC Pharmacy Excellence Programme
Are you looking to move your team from a survival mentality into a business growth mentality? How much would it be work to you to be supported by a cohesive CPD portfolio for you, your team, and your business?
The OTC Pharmacy Excellence Programme supports pharmacists and their teams in practical behaviours to further develop core competencies in the following areas: Professional Practice, Personal Skills, Supply of Medicines, Safe and Rational Use of Medicines, Public Health, and Organisation and Management Skills.
If you would like to learn more about how this programme can be designed to uniquely fit the needs of your pharmacy team, click here to download the full information.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
Create even more effective and productive working relationships
Team building, employee communication, conflict management, motivation, productivity, career development
It’s not just about you; it’s about your relationships.
Click here to purchase your profile
Free Video Training Series:
"Four Effective S.T.E.P.s to Avoid Paralysing Conflict and Create Healthy Relationships"
We released this training series in early March and surveyed those who attended. The results are as follows: 100% found STEP 2 and STEP 4 to be very valuable or extremely valuable; 80% found STEP 1 and STEP 3 to be very valuable or extremely valuable; 75% who attended the live or recorded sessions found them to be extremely valuable.
Click here to enroll and start your journey towards improving how you interact with others at the Pharmacy counter.
L.E.A.D. Online Programme
Are You a Self Study Learner? Self Study is Ideal for You if You:
- are disciplined and easilly follow a lesson plan with activities
- need a flexible solution for getting the information you need
- have limited dedicated focused time for learning but you want to make the most of that time
- want to learn at your own pace, (as fast or slow as you want) to accommodate your learning style
- want to be able to learn and immediately use what you are learning
- want to develop the valuable habit of self study learning
- would like to receive 1-on-1 feedback by email from Rachel
Click here to learn more about the self-study option that the L.E.A.D. Online Programme has for you!
12-Month membership in our exclusive, Medical Coaching Learning Community (MCLC)
The Medical Coaching Learning Community is affiliated with ICF Ireland Chapter. Participants can apply for International Coaching Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) upon completion of each masterclass. For Pharmacists and Coaches, this counts as Accredited CPD.
Being part of this Medical Coaching Learning Community will provide you with cutting edge tools, techniques and methodologies to enable you to deliver person-centred care (versus disease-centred care) even more effectively. Click here to learn more and join us.